Pamela Hilliard Owens gives customized speeches and workshops on various topics related to copywriting, editing, manuscript preparation, editing, and publishing, and freelance business ownership.
Contact Pam to discuss booking her for speaking engagements and workshops on topics such as:
- Hiring a professional copywriter to improve your business marketing efforts.
- The self-publishing process for your fiction or nonfiction book.
- Marketing your book online and offline.
- Starting, growing, and maintaining a freelance business: Best Practices
- Branding and marketing for creative freelancers, solo practitioners, and small business owners.
- How to use Evernote to organize your life and your business.
The target audiences for speeches and presentations are freelancers, entrepreneurs, and small business owners (aspiring or established) and can be booked as 30-minute, 45-minute, or 60-minute segments: standalone or as part of your workshop or conference. Each speech or presentation is customized for your audience and the fee includes preparation time, speaking/presentation time, and travel time.
Workshops can be designed and customized for your particular interests and audiences, and are available in 2-hour or 1/2 day programs.
Contact us for more information and booking opportunities.